Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept Medicare/Medicaid?
We do not work with, nor bill to, insurance companies. We sell direct to customers, and accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
When can I expect to receive my order?
Next to the product description, we list the estimated lead time for orders to be processed. Typically:
-New items ship directly from the manufacturer. The estimated delivery times are based on current inventory available and any made-to-order items. Many items ship in 1-3 days, while others may take 2-6 weeks. We are happy to check with the manufacturer for updated lead times.
- For refurbished items, the refurbishment process begins as soon as an order is received. The lead time is typically 10-12 business days, but can vary based on the items and quantity ordered.
- We are open Monday through Friday 8am-4pm. Any orders placed after hours/over the weekend will begin processing the next business day.
Do you buy homecare equipment?
We do not purchase items such as CPAP machines, hospice beds, wheelchairs, walkers or supplies. We suggest you look into listing your items on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace, or contacting nearby long-term care facilities to see if they may have interest.
How does the Price Match Guarantee work?
We will match a competitor’s price as long as the products are identical (brand, model, color, condition, etc).
- We reserve the right to verify that the competitor's price is true and accurate.
- Discontinued items are ineligible for the price match guarantee.
- We do not match prices with auction sites, items discounted, on promotion or on sale by our competitors or pricing errors.
- There may be cases where our competition gets a better pricing structure and we will not be able to match the price. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Do my refurbished beds, stretchers, surgical tables come fully assembled?
Yes they do.
Do I get an in service with my delivery?
No, but if one is needed call us for a quote prior to purchase.